|"Oh my gosh!, this page is bad" – Dukey
This page is a stub. It needs to be expanded immediatley!
|"The Enchanted Land of Johnnia"|
|Season 2, Episode 6b|
|United States Airdate:||December 10, 2006|
|Title Reference:||The Enchanted Land of Narnia|
"The Revenge of Johnny X"
The Enchanted Land of Johnnia is the second part of 19th episode and the 38th episode over all.
In Porkbelly, it's a rainy day. Johnny doesn't want to do anything but go outside. but Dad says whenever it isn't raining all he wants to do is stay inside, but when it's raining, all he wants to do is go outside. Johnny and Dukey go to the lab and go into a portal to a universe, which Susan and Mary told them not to go in.
Johnny and Dukey are first surrounded by an evil army commanded by the two headed witch. They have to help the squirrels there to defeat the two headed witch, the only way to do so is to pour Red Gush into a fouten When the two headed witch defeats them, they reveal to Johnny and Dukey that they are Susan and Mary, and that was just a virtual game. They play again, and this time Johnny and Dukey wins. They play it again and again until it stops raining.
- This is the last episode to air in 2006.
- The title is a parody of C.S. Lewis' famous book series The Chronicles of Narnia.
- Many clips from this episode are in the second theme song. Johnny using Kung-Fu, Johnny pouring Red Gush in the fountain and it magically comes out, and Johnny and Dukey putting on helmets.
- Johnny constantly drinks the Red Gush and yet it gets refilled again.
- A reference of the Emperor’s New Groove appears when Johnny and the rebels seized the castle.