|"Oh my gosh!, this page is bad" – Dukey
This page is a stub. It needs to be expanded immediatley!
|"Johnny the Kid"|
|Season 2, Episode 8b|
|United States Airdate:||February 24, 2007|
|Title Reference:||Billy the Kid|
"Johnny Test in Black & White"
Johnny the Kid is the second part of the 21th episode of Season 2 and the 42nd episode overall.
- The title of this episode is a reference to Billy the Kid or Henry McCarty, a famous 19th century Old Western gunman and outlaw.
- When the lion picks up Johnny, it's a parody reference to The Lion King.
- The way Bling-Bling's dance on the Pole during charades is described as pole dancing.
- This is the first time Bling-Bling and Gil are seen together in the same episode.
- The dude ranch breaks several safety regulations and other laws:
- Lack of phones in the name of authenticity; Surely the ranch would have at least one phone (likely disguised as something in the environment) in the event of a serious emergency, such as a fire or (as depicted in the episode) a biker-gang takeover.
- The tunnel that the train goes through is way too low, as Johnny and Dukey found out the hard way.
- Having aggressive pigs out on public walkways.
- Confiscating all electronics and tossing them in a well, effectively destroying them through short-circuiting.
- All of the above violations would necessitate the entire ranch being shut down and the manager/owner being arrested for public endangerment.