|"Johnny Cart Racing"|
|Season 3, Episode 11a|
|United States Airdate:||February 16, 2008|
|Title Reference:||Go-Kart Racing|
"Johnny Test in Outer Space"
"Johnny Smells Good"
Johnny Cart Racing is the first part of 37th episode and the 73th episode overall.
Outside the Test house, Johnny and Dukey are on bikes when the twins approach them asking what they're doing. The duo explain that their racing to the edge of Porkbelly (the boat launch in the docks, according to Dukey) and whoever wins becomes super racing champion of the world.
- The entire episode is a parody of the famous Mario sport series, Mario Kart.
- The word Kart in the title card is spelled as "Cart".
- The chief of police would have probably used more effective, possibly lethal tactics to stop the race in real-life, such as spike strips, police cars using the PIT manouver, roadblocks made with police SUVs, and helicopters dropping spike strips or using machine guns to shoot out the tires. Using civilian trucks as a roadblock would only be reserved for domestic terrorists on the run from US armed forces.
- In real life, the chief of police would have to recognize the rank superiority of the General. Here, though, he acts as if he is above the Army.
- This is marked as the first racing episode of the series.
- According to the credits, Warner Bros. Entertainment still owns its trademark and copyrights to Johnny Test.