|"Oh my gosh!, this page is bad" – Dukey
This page is a stub. It needs to be expanded immediatley!
|"Johnny Grow Your Own Monster"|
|Season 4, Episode 14a|
|United States Airdate:||May 10, 2010|
"Johnny vs. The Mummy"
Johnny Grow Your Own Monster is the first part of 53th episode and the 105th episode over all.
Johnny's mail order monster becomes an aggressive monster once the twins swap the water with their bottle of "side effects" in which every time Johnny gives water to the monster, it grows.
- Running Gags: Dukey calling the Test kids something, though they say they're something else and that there's a huge difference, Johnny telling everyone Gameroid's name after they call him a monster.
- Gameroid's name is a reference to Gamera, while his appearance parodies Godzilla. His face and head are also similar to that of Oderus Urungus of GWAR. Also, the first name Johnny suggests is a reference to GWAR.
- Dukey's perception that giant monsters eat people is incorrect. In fact, Japanese giant monsters are very rarely depicted eating people. More often than not, they feed on other energy sources. For example, Godzilla's motive for attacking is often because he is just headed to a nuclear power plant to feed on the radiation in its reactors, with the buildings just being in his way.
- Dukey becomes far more paranoid in this episode than he does in any other.
- Johnny mentions the changing weather, resulting in him breaking the fourth wall on a technicality.