|"I think you added too much barf!" -- Johnny
The content of this page needs to be re-written!
|"Johnny, wait!" – Susan
This page is incomplete!
|"Just like this Tiny'Mon, this page is tiny!" – Blast Ketchup
This page is a stub. It needs to be expanded immediatley!
|"How to Become a John-i Knight"|
|Season 5, Episode 9a|
|United States Airdate:||August 22, 2011|
"Johnny's World Prank Wars I"
"The Return of Johnny Super Smarty Pants"
Being a rib-eye knight, Johnny protects aliens from Dark Vegan's destructive wrath.
- There are multipe parodies of Star Wars (beyond Dark Vegan) in this episode:
- The Rib-Eye Knights are parodies of Jedi Knights
- Wellington is a parody of Yoda.
- The weapons that the Rib-Eye Knights and Dark Vegan use are parody of the lightsaber.
- The brown haired Rib-Eye Knight is a parody of young Obi wan Kenobi, and the older one is a parody of Ben Kenobi, Obi-Wan's identity while in hiding on Tatooine following the Great Jedi Purge.
- The meat planet is a parody of planet Dagobah.
- Dark Vegan's Death Craft is a parody of Darth Vader's Star Destroyer.
- The meat juice lake on the meat planet is a parody of the Dagobah swamp.
- Johnny's power to throw things in midair is a parody of the force.
- "Cookifying" is likely a reference to the Death Star's Superlaser, or sustained orbital bombardment.