|"I think you added too much barf!" -- Johnny
The content of this page needs to be re-written!
|"Johnny, wait!" – Susan
This page is incomplete!
|"Oh my gosh!, this page is bad" – Dukey
This page is a stub. It needs to be expanded immediatley!
|"How to Become a John-i Knight"|
|Season 5, Episode 9a|
|United States Airdate:||August 22, 2011|
"Johnny's World Prank Wars I"
"The Return of Johnny Super Smarty Pants"
How to Become a John-i Knight is the first part of 75th episode and the 149th episode over all.
When aliens from a planet made of meat become endangered from being destroyed by Dark Vegan, they recruit Johnny to defeat him, being the only person to defeat the so-called "Dark One".
After the girls fix a machine that gives Johnny the powers of a rib-eye knight, Johnny wields his lightstick in battle against Dark Vegan in an attempt to protect aliens from Dark Vegan's destructive wrath. Vegan is intent on destroying the meat planet, and after an intense lightstick duel, is then persuaded to not cookify the meat planet after Johnny reveals the secret of perfect toast to Vegan: even heating. Dark Vegan then hosts a party and makes toast for Wellinton.
- There are multipe parodies of Star Wars (beyond Dark Vegan) in this episode:
- The Rib-Eye Knights are parodies of Jedi Knights
- Wellington is a parody of Yoda.
- The lightsticks that the Rib-Eye Knights and Dark Vegan use are obvious parodies of the lightsaber.
- The brown haired Rib-Eye Knight is a parody of young Obi wan Kenobi, and the older one is a parody of Ben Kenobi, Obi-Wan's identity while in hiding on Tatooine following the Great Jedi Purge.
- The meat planet is a parody of planet Dagobah.
- Dark Vegan's Death Craft is a parody of Darth Vader's Star Destroyer or of the Death Star.
- The meat juice lake on the meat planet is a parody of the Dagobah swamp.
- Johnny's power to throw things in midair is a parody of the force.
- "Cookifying" is likely a reference to the Death Star's Superlaser, or sustained orbital bombardment.
- Running Gag: Johnny getting stuck in rope after doing a pinata gauntlet.