|"Just like this Tiny'Mon, this page is tiny!" – Blast Ketchup
This page is a stub. It needs to be expanded immediatley!
|"I think you added too much barf!" -- Johnny
The content of this page needs to be re-written!
|Season 2, Episode 9a|
|United States Airdate:||March 3, 2007|
|Invention(s) Featured:||The Clone-Hoper|
"Johnny the Kid"
"Johnny Meets the Pork-Ness Monster"
Downhill Johnny is the first part of the 22nd episode of Season 2 and the 43rd episode overall.
Johnny wins a trip to the Behemoth, the ultimate downhill ski resort. However, he has to find a way to go downhill since the ski captain doesn't let kids go on the slopes without an adult, in which Hugh is afraid to go.
- Running Gags:
- Johnny uses his sad look to make people do what he wants.
- Susan and Mary try to get a hair sample of Gil, but instead get a clone of an animal.
- The ski captain refusing to let Johnny ride the Behemoth.
- Johnny hitting Dukey with a snowball.
- People squealing and/or screaming.
- When Johnny goes down on the lift, people laugh at him.
- The hair samples Susan and Mary believe to be Gil's hair are blonde yet the animals they clone have purple, gray and brown hair.
- The contest said Johnny won 6 tickets to the ski resort yet Johnny, Susan, Mary, Hugh, Lila, and Dukey, plus Gil got tickets. Dukey, being an animal, wouldn't need a ticket however if he went to the lodge in his natural state as a dog and dressed like a human after arriving.
- The song Johnny used to make his sad face is by Beethoven.
- This is the first episode with six running gags.